Monday, October 20, 2008

Frisbee Feedback Analysis

For our ultimate Frisbee unit, I was the first to go! I was a little nervous to start the whole unit, but my lesson was very basic. I taught the backhand throw of a frisbee, I definitely had great cues, but my feedback portion was not good at all. My feedback analysis was very weak and certainly did not meet the requirements to even get half the class. I only gave Chris feedback twice and thats it. I volunteered in the classroom for my teaching recording to be played, it was a tad embarrassing to only have one student down on the sheet for feedback, but I definitely learned from it and realized I was one of the first to go and accepted my mistake. For future lessons, I will certainly provide feedback to more than half the class (if time allows).

No comments: